A new feature is available to jT CarFramework 2. The Language Pack Creator will allow you to create language packs using a friendly interface instead having to open and edit the actual language file to translate it.
How to use it
1. Log in as administrator and go to Language Pack Installer.
2. Click the Create a new language pack button. A new window will open.
3. Select the language you want to translate (create the language package) and click the “Create language package” button.
4. A list of all language files will be displayed on the left side. Click a file to display the translation interface. as illustrated below.
5. After translating all fields, click the Save language file changes button. Repeat the same process to all files.
6. After you finish translating, open the directory /app/langui/output/ and copy your language pack to the /language/ directory.
Close the window and refresh your administration page. The new language pack should be automatically detected and displayed on your installed language list.
Don’t hesitate in contacting us if you have any question.